Know Before You Go

Entering Canada

All US citizens aged 16 and older, entering Canada by air (including in-transit passenger who are transferring planes in the US), land or water, must present ONE of the following documents: a passport or passport card, a Century, Nexus or Fast card or an Enhanced Driver's  Licence. Travelers aged 15 and under require a birth certificate for land or sea travel and a passport for air travel. 

» Crossing the Canadian – US border

» Citizenship and Immigration

» Ontario Recreational Fishing Regulations

» Ontario Hunting Regulations

» Firearms and Ammunition Information

» Provincial Hunting Regulations


Trista Verbiwski
Tourism Coordinator

T: (705) 898-2294